Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Aunt Flow may have won 25 battles so far, but I am going to take #26 and the war!

I am in such a great mood! I am positive right now and that is how I plan on being for this cycle. This is why I love vacation. You always come back with a fresh perspective. This is it. I can just feel it. (Now watch in a few weeks I am going to be just devastated because I will get a BFN.) Bad B… slaps hand. I am positive! So I am off the meds again this month!  Jason loves the non clomid B! So the game plan…. Take 81 mg of Baby Asprin starting tonight, 1-2 tsp. twice daily until ovulation of Robitussen, and drink Green Tea out of the ying yang for the next week. This for right now is my formula for success.

I looked at J last night and said, “I’m truly ready. I want a baby!” For the first time since I had my miscarriage he didn’t flinch, change the subject, or joke his way out of it to make me laugh. He said let’s do it. I feel like we are both truly in this. We have no more reservations, we aren’t hurting anymore, and it is going to be fun again. Not just a means to a goal. I am ready. I am to the point where we have accomplished what we wanted and we are in the best place emotionally, financially, and our marriage has only been getting better since the day we got married. We are ready to be parents. We are ready for the responsibility. We are there, and nothing can stop us!  

A pic from a wedding I went to this past weekend! We had a blast!