Tuesday, January 12, 2010

SO EXCITED!

I am so excited at the moment…….

I am back to normal! What is normal you ask. After a year and a half of my body being nuts after the miscarriage I am back to normal. Hormones are normal; I am ovulating at a normal time and the best of all it is happening at the best time. We are in the house and a peeps way of being settled! I go to doctor in 2 weeks for my normal 6 month check up and I just know my blood work and levels will confirm all of this. I finally feel good, and NORMAL! Timing is everything!

On another note, J starts Grad school tomorrow. Please send us some good vibes and thoughts. He is a little nervous but he won’t admit it to me. He acts sometimes like we just met.

So I will put up pics soon of the house. Waiting until it is complete!

No comments: