Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Starting to look back

As fall creeps around the corner, all I can think about is what I was doing last year at this time. All I could think about was the fall. It was going to bring great things. A baby shower, a big cute belly, and of course my baby boy. It's so bittersweet to see how far we've come in the past year. It just blows my mind that his frost birthday is approaching. I feel like it was yesterday that I was complaining it was to hot to be pregnant. I've also been thinking how much my husband and I have grow up, and grown closer since he was born. Our priorities have shifted and the world is a much scarier place now. We have so many things to think about and consider for everything we do. I'm also realizing that as we get older we have the ability to grow apart from some and grow closer to others. I also have to say I have the best husband in the world. It does't get better than this. I am on cloud nine and living the good life!



No comments: