Thursday, August 6, 2009

OMG!

Guess what....................................................












There breaking ground on my house today! You thought I was excited about something else didn't you? Well in that department, I am offically late. But I am going to give it until Saturday to test when J will be home. I don't know what to think at this point. 

On a side note: I thought I was pregnant on Monday. I had a dream my Dad was sick on Tuesday night. I called to check on him and he was sick. Freaky! He just had an infected foot but he's doing fine now. But he was sick. I asked my boss about doing a board on a job on Tuesday afternoon. She said no, the client wouldn't ask for one. In my meeting yesterday they asked for one. I haven't had a client ask for one or done one in over a year. So maybe my thought on Monday will come true. THinking good thoughts!

No comments: