Monday, August 3, 2009

I can't wait until I don't know.

Sounds crazy right? Let me explain. When I went to the doctor and got her wonderful advice I already knew I ovulated for the month, which puts me at 12 DPO today. Next month however I will not e aware of all this information so I won't be monitoring every squeak my body makes. I am working on the letting go part but it's hard when you have a little information. SO I know I am probably just over thinking things but what going on with me can only be 2 things. I have a sinus infection coming on or I'm pregnant. See I shouldn't even be thinking about this but I can't help it. See again this is why I can't wait until I don't know. I have been so exhausted the past 2 days. I took 2 hour naps the past 2 days and then turned around and slept all night. I have felt green since last night and just not quite right. But all this could be because of a sinus infection. This is usually what happens when I get one of those. Also I don't have sore boobs like I did when I was pregnant and I am not hungry all the time like I was either. I hate this. This is exactly why I am so happy I won't know this stuff anymore and I can get back to having a normal life. 
On other baby news, I should be an aunt for the 4th time sometime this month. Very excited to be Aunt B again!

No comments: