Thursday, July 30, 2009

I know I know

Hello! Hello!

I know MIA for a week. It’s been a crazy 7 days. We finalized all the finishes on the house. Deep Red cherry cabinets, black granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and so many things we had to choose. But it is all done.

A few friends and I have decided to throw a cocktail party of my roof in downtown next month, so I’ve been busy designing invitations, looking into different aspects of what we want to do and other things.

So finally to what everyone wants to know………… what the doctor said. Because of my age and the fact that we did get pregnant once she wants us to keep trying for another year. The best part though, she wants me off of all meds, no more test, she doesn’t even want me to track my cycle. She just wants us to forget about it and have fun. Drink and be like rabbits were her exact words. So I am more than happy to let it all go, know that if it doesn’t happen in a year we’ll start talking about it. However the thing I had to give up was my website that I frequent often for advice, books, and internet articles. So I have to go cold turkey.

So everyone raise your glasses. Here’s to a year of liquor and fun!

2 comments:

Michelle Claire said...

Amen girl!! Maybe all you need is to get drunk and do it :)I love the doctors advice so get to it!

Hoping to be 3! said...

I love my doctor. She knows exactly what to say!