Friday, July 3, 2009

Mellow Yellow

From Domino November 08

So J and I have been discussing what color we are going to paint the extra bedrooms upstairs with the hope of one becoming a nursery very soon. We want to paint it a neutral color seeing that we won't have to paint it again when we do become pregnant. So there's the background story!
Last night I had a dream that J had decorated the new nursery with out me seeing it in our new house. I was 9 months pregnant and he wanted to surprise me. We had just moved in and painted everything and he had to leave town on business. So he had me go to lunch with my mother-in-law and then she and I went to my house so she could do the big unveiling for me since J wasn't able to. I remember the color yellow in my dream it was bright yellow with the sun making everything just glow. It was beautiful. Just as I am about to cry I go into labor. I know there is more that happens but I just can't remember it this morning. 
So just as soon as I wake up I pop out of bed and go straight to the computer and log into my favorite dream interpretation site, Dream Dictionary. Under labor it states the following,

Labor

To dream that you are laboring, suggests that you have goal that will take a lot of hard work to accomplish.

If you are a woman and dream that you are in labor, indicates your desire to be pregnant and to start a family.

All I can think is no shit. I could have told anyone that. So it was a little disappointing waking up and realizing it was all just a dream. I think it's just creul how our minds can play tricks on us. 

No comments: