Thursday, July 2, 2009

So sorry!

I know its been awhile! My bad. 

Highlights
Summer is in full swing. 
We won our first volleyball game this past week. So much fun!
Been outdoors a lot. To nice to stay in!
My husband took me on a picnic last night. Sweetness!

Now on to baby things.
Looks like I ovulated last Wednesday. I told my husband last night I will be at the doctor in a few weeks running more test because this month didn't take. He calls me negative, I call it realistic. I know how my body reacts to being pregnant and not being pregnant. This a week out is not pregnant. 
Although he did tell me the cutest thing last weekend. We are driving I don't remember where and he says, "I really think I got you this time. It's a feeling in the back of my head." I love when he tries to make me feel better. So now I am just waiting for Aunt Flo to show next week. 

No comments: