Tuesday, July 21, 2009

3 Days until the doctor!

Yup that’s right 3 days until we meet with the doctor. I am very excited and optimistic. I keep telling myself this is going to be an easy fix. (See it’s the whole positive attitude thing.) I’m feeling really good about this. Like we might actually get something accomplished.

I had a great weekend with my aunt. We went shopping and ate too much food. J and my aunt talked me into white water rafting this weekend. I can’t believe I did it. I almost fell out. The guide had to pull me back in and I lost a paddle, but overall it was fun. It was so sad to see her go. I got so used of her being here.

Volleyball league is going well. We start playoffs next week so it should be interesting.

Last night as I was falling asleep the tornado sirens went off. I am just so grateful J was there. I believe I would have cried if I had to deal with that alone AGAIN! At least I was home in bed. But it’s still scary. We live on the top floor of our building downtown. There really isn’t a basement. Another reason I will be happy to get into our house. 2 tornados touched down last night, lots of property damage but it sounds like no one got hurt. I’ve lived in OKC and I’ve never seen anything like this!

No comments: