Friday, July 10, 2009

We are getting a PLAN!

So after 3 FAILED cycles of Clomid, I called in and talked to the nurse to see what the next step are in this whole process. After over 2 years of trying I "officially" have fertility issues. That is a good and bad thing. You can obviously figure out the bad but now I feel like we can get somewhere. With the pregnancy/miscarriage timing it screwed everything up in the fact of the doctors wanting to try anything. So where as a normal couple would go in after 1 year, it has taken us 27 (yes I said 27) "tries" to get to this point that normally only takes 12. So now I wait to get in so, J the Dr and myself can make a "PLAN." I finally feel like maybe we might just get somewhere. I am happy about this but also a little sad. I never thought I'd be one of those girls who had such a hard time doing something my body was made for. I feel like I should have a huge FAIL stamp on my head. What I really feel bad for is my husband, he didn't sign up for all of this. In fact the other day he told me how much it hurts him to see all of our friends starting this chapter in their life and how we are stuck in this limbo spot. It just broke my heart that I can't do this one thing. The one thing I should have no problem doing. Anyway I started my period today so I am way to emotional for all this talk.

On to better news. We are going to the design center this afternoon to start working on the interior. I so badly want to get glass Mosaic tiles on my kitchen back splash. I think with today's developments I might just be able to cry my way into getting what I want. Don't judge, if you knew who I lived with you wouldn't question my tactics. However he knows when I'm doing it anyway. That's what makes it fun! I love him!

No comments: