Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sneaky Sneaky

I won't lie, I am a tracker. I have an invisible tracker attached to this blog. I just like to see who's coming and going, which topics really get people going and on here. Well it was fairly quite until 2 events. I was my 14 days past ovulation post, and my post yesterday. WOW! If my blog was a person I would be knocked out cold from the amount of hits I've gotten over those 2 post. I just check it once a month so I really don't know what sparks interest until weeks later. Just so happens I checked it yesterday and a spike doesn't even start to explain what happened. I've also got a lot of blind comments. One's that just went straight to my e-mail and weren't posted on here. Thanks for all the encouragement. It really means a lot to me. It also means a lot to know I am not the only one dealing with these issues. What I would love is to hear from someone who had a M/C and had issues getting PG again. That would be great!
Anyway, I just wanted to say to everyone, please feel free to post comments on here. Nothing really bothers me. In fact I love to hear from everyone. It's nice feed back even on my horrible vent post. Love B

No comments: