Friday, December 18, 2009

Time to grade myself!

A year ago I wrote my 2009 list of goals! Time to see if I got them all......

1. To have more of a positive attitude towards things I can't control. B-Still working on this.

2. To have a little more faith in me! B

3. To trust in myself. B

4. To let it go when my husband leaves things around. C

5. To spend more time with my dogs. A

6. To work my ass off for the things I want, and not to take no for an answer! A

7. To accept those for who they are and not let them get to me.

D- I wont lie this one kicked my ass this year!

8.To try to let go of the guilt I've held on to about losing the baby. B- I can say I am doing a 100% better than I was whenI wrote this!

9. To teach my sister all the life lessons I can remember for being 16.

C I am striving so hard to help her become a great person

10. To take a stand in something when I truly believe in it, and not be scared! A+

11. To be grateful for all the things I have! A+ I am constantly thinking about all I have that others don't and am grateful for a wonderful spouse who helps me every day!

12. To get a hobby! A++ I am doing photography! My #1 goal for 2010 is to get my website up and rolling so I can actively get more involved and possible enter a few contest!


So all in all it was a pretty good year. Defiantly a turn around from the last. I won;t lie I have 2 goals next year....

1. Get my photography rolling, even if it's just in the hobby stage.

2. Get Pregnant or get a better idea of what is possible for us on that front!

I plan on just posting pictures for the rest of my blogging for the year. A few of our new house and maybe some from the massive get togethers with my families. I am going home for Christmas. I can't tell you how excited I am for a good ole fashioned Cajun Christmas!


2 comments:

Michelle Claire said...

I am going home too girl! There is nothing better than a sunny Christmas, amazing food, and a ton of family!!

Hoping to be 3! said...

Amen!