Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tomorrow

So I got my call yesterday about my appointment tomorrow and how to prepare for it and explanation of what would happen. I am thinking I just go in get a few x-rays and bounce on my merry way. WRONG! This is an hour long “PROCEDURE!” There are going to be tubes and “discomfort” involved. I won’t lie I am straight up scared! The only people that know what I am doing tomorrow are my mom and J. After hearing what all is involved, I wouldn’t want him there. It would freak him out and he doesn’t need to see what is going to go down. However I wish terribly my mom was here! She used to be a nurse, well she still is, but she used to be a nurse for an OBGYN. She knows all about this and what’s going to happen. I am scared I am going to be allergic to iodine, I am scared something is going to go wrong, I am scared it’s going to hurt, but most of all I am scared I am going to get bad news. I was told they can pretty much tell you right after if there is anything wrong.

I never wanted it to get to this point. But there are statistics that you have a 30% increased chance of getting pregnant for 3 cycles after this procedure. We are at the point where I tell J what I am going do but no details unless he asks. It’s just easier that way and less freaky for him. He has enough to worry about anyway. Also we are to the point where after this testing if nothing is found we are just going to let nature take its course.

But in the mean time I am SCARED SHITLESS!

No comments: