Thursday, August 5, 2010

27 Weeks! 3rd Trimester!

How Far along: 27 Weeks

Total weight gain: I just pray I am under a total of 20 lbs next Friday at my appointment.

Maternity clothes: Oh Yeah

Sleep: Not really restful anymore. I can only lay on my side for about and hour before I have to turn over. As J says we sleep in the land of pillows.

Best Moment this week: Getting the furniture put together. Things are finally starting to come together.

Movement: The past 2 days have been crazy. Today however he is quite. J felt him kicking all evening while we watched a movie last night. It was rather funny.

Gender: Boy! All Boy!

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 13 weeks. More excited than nervous!

Belly button: Flat.

Cravings:Sweets

What I miss: A lot but I am so happy to do it all.

Stretch Marks: Nope

What I am looking forward to this week:Just making it to another week!

No comments: