Thursday, August 19, 2010

29 Weeks

How Far along: 29 Weeks

Total weight gain: 25lbs I am not happy about this

Maternity clothes: Oh Yeah

Sleep: I had 2 great nights of sleep. Followed by 1 horrible night. I've learned to appreciate the good ones!

Best Moment this week: Any moment the little man is moving is a good one

Movement: His kicks have turned more into rolls and hickups

Gender: Boy! All Boy!

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 11 weeks. More excited than nervous!

Belly button: Flat.

Cravings: Sweets and sweets

What I miss: I miss my body and having it to myself and not worrying what I was doing to it or putting in it. But I wouldn't change a thing

Stretch Marks: Nope

What I am looking forward to this week:Being that much closer.


RhoGAM sucked ass. The nurse didn't appreciate the lack of compassion my husband had for me and gave him a hard time. This made me feel so much better. However my butt hurt for a few days. Not only is that needle big you can feel that medicine go in you and it's NOT a good feeling. After a little research I found out the shot is actually bone marrow and blood for RH+ people. Interesting. It's actually considered a blood transfusion.

No comments: