Monday, August 23, 2010

This is my whiney, complaining post

I am so tired of the hot weather. I would seriously go to Alaska if I could get away from this. This is just too hot. I totally see where the phrasing a bun in the oven came from.
I am ready for my husband to be home and home for more than 2 days. I know he's doing this so he can be home in Oct and Nov but my god I want him home. For a week. That's all I ask. I am done with my alone time. I am maxed out on it.
I am ready to have my body back. Don't get me wrong I love feeling the little man move and all the fun stuff. But I can NOT get comfortable at all, sleep sucks and I am not a big person however this baby is a big baby. PROBLEM!
I want a drink. I could deal with the hot if I could have a nice cosmo or frozen margarita to counteract the hotness.

OK I am done. See venting works and makes me feel better!

No comments: