Monday, June 1, 2009

Camping!























So as I promised camping pictures. We had such a fun time. Or I should say I had a really good time until Monday morning. I woke up with fever. But we went on the boat all weekend and played on the lake. In fact when I put the pups in the boat Aqua went straight to the front of the boat and proceeded to try to jump off the front. I caught her mid jump and put her down. She was all about the water. So my next purchase will be doggie life vest!  Overall we had a great weekend. Tent went up well thanks to our friend Jesse our forest ranger extrordinar!

So I woke up Monday running a crazy fever. I sucked it up and went to the lake and met everyone. By 6 that evening I was having full body, teeth chattering chills. It only got worse from there. J left Tuesday and was gone until Thursday night. I have never been so miserable in my life! I had to go to work because everyone was out or on vacation so I was it. Finally Friday when I could hardly breathe and couldn’t talk because I was gasping for air I went to the doctor. Come to find out I had a virus that messed with my bronchi and my lungs. This caused an infection in my bronchi that was causing my lungs to get all inflamed. Apparently if I hadn’t gone in on Friday he said he would have probably had to put me in the hospital by today. Anyway I am not 100% but I am 200% better than I was Friday at this time! I figure by the weekend I will be back to par.

Tonight however, is the first night of Summer Volleyball league. I am not missing this. I just hope we don’t get rained out. I hope to have pictures this week some time! 




No comments: