Monday, June 8, 2009

Stupid people piss me off!

So once or so a day I go to an Internet board that's all about babies. It has boards for moms to be, women trying, moms of babies, and boards for women who have had miscarriages. I go there just to keep up with a few regulars, that I route for to get pregnant and to see answers to questions I may have, or just to answer a few questions myself and give a little support for those who may have had a miscarriage. Knowing how that feels it's good to talk to women who have been in that situation. Anyway, I went to this board this morning and under the category of women who are trying to get pregnant, I find this post.
Opps I think we did it again.
Like we didnt know how it happend the first time so we had to try and figure it out a second time. This is horrible I think im pregnant totally been super tired and nauseas all day every day at first i thought it was the flu then i thought it was the heat but now my mind is wonder and im thinking its more pregnant sick then sick sick. We want more children but not yet our first dc is only 6 months old i feel like freaking fertal mertal. If I am I will be happy but honeslty I hope im not I wanted to wait at least a year before we tried for baby number 2.

This, this right here, is why I have anger issues! If you have this issue DO NOT go post it on a public message board where women are trying to get pregnant. That is like slapping them in the face and then laughing. Does no one ever think anymore? What happened to considering someone else's feelings before speaking. Now I also understand tip toeing around every women who is trying is asking to much and we need to have thick skin about this situation but, COME ON! I am so tired of people not thinking. Ahhhh Her response when people started bitching at her....
Wow Ladies really wasnt trying to piss anyone off or was I looking for any sympathy. I just needed to get that off my chest. I really appriciated all your hateful remarks it really just made me feel that much better. Honestly you were hurtful.

No comments: