Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fun

Crazy 8s

So I got this in an e-mail and thought I'd fill it out here!

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. My Aunt coming up next month.
2. Building my new house.
3. Getting Pregnant
4. Finally settling here
5. Summer Volleyball Games (We won 1 last night and lost 2) Good Times
6. Making more good friends here
7. Spending time on the lake this summer
8. The warm weather. Where the hell is it?

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Played volleyball
2. Calmed a friend down
3. Went to eat with co-workers
4. Worked :-(
5. Talked to my husband who's out of town AGAIN
6. Calmed my Aunt down. (I am starting to see why I am the peace maker in the family)
7. Freaked out. My TV came on all by itself. freaky
8. Yelled at the dogs. They decided to have a 1 AM fight on top of me in the bed.

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Go to Italy
2. Make my family deal with other so it wouldn't be so tense every time there is something going on.
3. Reproduce successfully HA
4. Travel with my husband
5. Move into my new house NOW!
6. Cook!
7. See my family whenever I wanted
8. Help my sister navigate the teenage years a little better, and watch over her

Eight Shows I Watch:
1.  So You Think You Can Dance
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Private Practice
4. The Office
5. How I Meet Your Mother
6. Big Band Theory
7. The Daily Show
8. ABC Nightly News

No comments: