Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I had the stupid dream again last night. Not only was it the pregnancy test dream, in the dream I kept looking at the test for a day because it kept looking like the results kept changing. I hate this dream! Yet I keep having it every couple of months. Why do my dreams tortures me? I do really good about the whole letting it go thing until this kind of thing happens. Then I spend the day thinking about it and getting riled up about it and then I have to spend the next day working on letting it go again.
The craziest part of the dream though was that my sister had to go into surgery and I had to go in with her for some reason because I was the only one in the family who had worked in an OR before. As soon as I walk into the OR with my unconscious sister the doctor walks in and says I knew your were pregnant before you did. He was just a complete ass. I was standing there in shock holding my sisters cold feet to chest to warm them up. I know there was so much more but that's all I remember.

No comments: