Thursday, September 17, 2009

Well that didn't last long.

I have freakin' baby fever again. Like really bad. I believe my baby fever temperature is like 104.5. Yup close to losing it I would say. I was really doing well for a while. Like a good while for me and now not so much. At least its a good baby fever and not "I really want a baby but know it will never happen," kind. OK plug your ears if you really don't want to details. Ready? I am warning you. I have jumped my husbands bones every chance I have gotten in the past week. My sex drive is through the freaking roof right now. Crazy I know. It hasn't been like this since I got off the pill. My poor husband has no idea what hit him but is enjoying it.

Ok you can take your your hands out of your ears. So that's my latest saga. So I am not pouting yet, but its a comin'! I am doing good on the positive thing but I have a feeling when nothing happens this month my husbands going to get the full on sob story from me. He's had gotten really good at it.

1 comment:

Michelle Claire said...

Your just doing what the doctor prescribed!!!