Sunday, September 27, 2009

Walk Through!

We have our first walk through today. It is for structural components. I am so excited. It will actually start looking like a house. This is after we have brunch with the family. I am up to early this morning. You know when you wake up and start thinking about something? The your done with sleeping no matter how hard you try. Yup, that's me this morning. The weather is starting to cool off here. They are prediction a bad winter here and our first snowfall for Oct 16-18 somewhere. I love this time of year. I am going to make a gumbo in the next few weekend. Gumbo and cold weather. You can't ask for anything better!
So I am officially frustrated with the baby thing again. That's all. I am going to leave it at that.
Well I better get going I have a few things to take care of before my hubby gets out of bed. I just realized I hate the word hubby. It sounds so newlywed. We are by far past that stage. Anyway I need to go get the whites out of the dryer before J gets pissy because he has no undershirts. Talk later!

No comments: