Thursday, April 15, 2010

11 Weeks





How Far along:
11 Weeks

Total weight gain: Back to pre-pregnancy weight. J saw it on the scale yesterday at the Dr office and the first thing he said was I don't understand. I see all that you eat. How have you not gained any weight?

Maternity clothes: No, but I have busted out the belly band.

Sleep: A little better. When J sleep I sleep, but we have been having issues with allergies so it's been a rough few nights.

Best Moment this week: Seeing the baby on the ultrasound. It's amazing the difference between now and 4 weeks ago. We went from blob to baby. It was awesome. We also got to hear the heart beat. A strong 166 bpm

Movement: Not yet

Gender: GIRL. I so think girl now.

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 29 weeks

Belly button: In but the nice line it was is now a big o!

Cravings: PB & J. Mmmmm

What I miss: Still Breathing but it's starting to all feel real so its all worth it

Stretch Marks: Nope

What I am looking forward to this week: Our 4th anniversary!

No comments: