Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hello World!

Hello world!
My morning sickness is gone! Let's all sing in a joyous chorus. I still have a touch of night sickness but I can so live with it. I am starting to feel like myself again. I just wish I had all my energy back. We're getting there just not as fast as I would like.
We starting debating (and I say debating because that is what this will be) about names. J thinks he's in charge at the moment and I love him but he is crazy wrong. He told me 5 names and tells me these are what you can choose from. Oh honey you have no idea what you have just started. We really are 2 big kids. We will be stubborn for the purpose of being stubborn. Something tells me that is what this is going to turn into. I totally get he feels a little out of control right now and he feels this is what he can control but he is starting something he will not win. Enough of that I thought I would update. It seems the past month it's only been my weekly updates. We're here and still alive!

No comments: