Thursday, April 1, 2010

9 Weeks

How Far along: 9 Weeks

Total weight gain: I will find out April 14

Maternity clothes: No, but things are getting tight.

Sleep: Horrible! There are no other words.

Best Moment this week: Not puking!

Movement: Not yet

Gender: I'm back to not having a clue.

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 31 weeks

Belly button: In but the nice line it was is now a big o!

Cravings: Queso. But my husband has become the food police so nothing good in the past week.

What I miss: Breathing. I have been sick all week and I can't breathe which means I can't sleep. I have just been one sad human this past week.

Stretch Marks: Nope

What I am looking forward to this week: Feeling better from this horrible cold and getting out in this spring weather!

J and I have been sad souls this week. I have been sick and his neck is so messed up from flying. Sleep in our house is not going well at all.

No comments: