Thursday, April 22, 2010

12 Weeks



How Far along:
12 Weeks

Total weight gain: I've decided to only get on a scale at my appointments. This will mentally do for me.

Maternity clothes: No. Who ever invented elastic though I would love to kiss!

Sleep: It was getting back to normal and then all of a sudden this week I am getting up like 2-3 a night to pee.

Best Moment this week: Most of my first tri symptoms are fading. I am acting like a normal person and the morning/night sickness is I would say 85% gone!

Movement: Not yet

Gender: GIRL. If it's not a girl I will be shocked I just have this gut feeling.

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 28 weeks

Belly button: In but the nice line it was is now a big o!

Cravings: My grandmothers crawfish etoufee'. If I could figure out a way to get my hands on this I would do ANYTHING!

What I miss: My flat tummy but it's worth it.

Stretch Marks: Nope

What I am looking forward to this week: Going on our mini getaway!

No comments: