Thursday, June 17, 2010

20 Weeks Half Baked Holy Sh!t!!!!!




How Far
along:
20 Weeks

Total weight gain: I have gained 1 lbs since my last appointment 2 weeks ago. I will tell you how I know this at the bottom.

Maternity clothes: Oh Yeah

Sleep: Oh I toss and turn now. I sleep and then I get so uncomfy that I have to switch sides. Hubby pokes me when I am on my back because it's not good for baby and I wake up with numb hands. So I get poked once a night now.

Best Moment this week: Realizing the bean likes music. He seems to move every time I've got tunes going in the car!

Movement: Yup!

Gender: I'm done guessing well find out June 23rd!

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 20 weeks. AHHHH same number as weeks. Breathe just breathe!

Belly button: J says it's getting ready to pop.

Cravings: Dipps. Oh how I love those little ice cream balls!

What I miss: Nothing

Stretch Marks: Nope

What I am looking forward to this week: We find out beans gender next Wednesday the 23rd at 2 pm. I am just so excited to see the bean again!


So I have had a very painful few days and a very tramtic day today. I somehow got a very bad ingrown toenail and had to go to the dr. I had to get SEVEN shots to numb the toe so I could get half of the nail taken off. The shots were quite painful and the toe was so gross. I think the doctor thought I was the crazy pregnant lady. I asked 20 million questions and about cried 3 times. So now I have a huge bandage on my toe for 2 or 3 days until it completes draining and I can't wear a show until I can not have the bandage on. The worst part I thought I was a big girl and went by myself. Way wrong answer. I so should have got J's mom or cousin to come with me. I really needed a distraction! But I did have great blood pressure and I did gain 1 lbs. I am starting to get worried about my weight. I have only gained 1 lbs in 5 weeks. I think I need to up the protein. But I am sure the dr will tell me for sure next week. Ekkkkkk next week I will know if we are having a daughter or son. OMG breathe breathe!

No comments: