Friday, June 4, 2010

18 Weeks





How Far along:
18 Weeks

Total weight gain: I gained 0 lbs since my last appointment. How I dod not know because the belly has defiantly grown!

Maternity clothes: Yup and they are so comfy!

Sleep: Back to good and bad nights. I have however been having some CRAZY dreams. Running over old boyfriends and boyfriends of my BFF

Best Moment this week: Hearing the beans heartbeat yesterday!

Movement: Yup!

Gender: I'm done guessing well find out June 23rd!

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 22 weeks. Ok I have to admit the number of weeks pregnant I am doesn't scare me. It's this number that keeps getting smaller that scares the CRAP out of me!

Belly button: In but It's a big open hole. Lol

Cravings: Flour tortillas with salsa and Chocolate Milkshakes Mmmmmmmmmmm

What I miss: Nothing

Stretch Marks: Nope

What I am looking forward to this week: Just enjoying being pregnant!

No comments: