Thursday, May 27, 2010

17 Weeks




How Far along:
17 Weeks

Total weight gain: Will find out in 1 weeks

Maternity clothes: Yup and OMG why didn't I go shopping weeks ago. I finally feel like I can breathe again! It's glorious!

Sleep: I love it. My bladder has been holding out at night and J is so tired he doesn't move a muscle so we both just crash at night.

Best Moment this week: Feeling the bean move! It was wonderful. The first was at work after lunch. I called J right after and told him. I have been feeling the bean every day since!

Movement: Yup!

Gender: I'm done guessing well find out in 4 weeks

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 23 weeks. Ok I have to admit the number of weeks pregnant I am doesn't scare me. It's this number that keeps getting smaller that scares the CRAP out of me!

Belly button: In but It's a big open hole. Lol

Cravings: Flour tortillas with salsa and French Onion Dip! Mmmmmmmmmmm

What I miss: I do have to admit I miss my occasional cocktails especially this time of year.

Stretch Marks: Nope

What I am looking forward to this week: Going back to the doctor and hearing the bean and scheduling the big ultrasound!

So I do have to share this story from last night. I was sitting on the couch after eating dinner. Aqua decided it was time to play and brought me her toy. I yanked it from her. Well she does this bark/growling noise when she's excited. Well as soon as she did it the baby moved. So I threw the toy and laughed it off as a coincidence. Well Aqua brought her toy back to me and barked again and the baby moved again. I told Aqua you 2 are either playing or the bean is annoyed by your barking. It happened one more time and I just laughed!

No comments: