Thursday, May 13, 2010

15 Weeks




How Far along:
15 Weeks

Total weight gain: Total 4 lbs

Maternity clothes: A few tops so I can hide the unzipped zipper!

Sleep: I've had a few nights that insomnia kicked in but it's overall ok.

Best Moment this week: Hearing beans heartbeat yesterday. 155 nice and strong.

Movement: I'm patiently waiting

Gender: I have flipped and now say Boy. I have no idea why. J told me last night to that he thinks boy.

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 25 weeks

Belly button: In but It's a big open hole. Lol

Cravings: Eggos with ice cream on top!

What I miss: Eating regularly. This has been my biggest hurdle. Eating is not what it used to be for me.

Stretch Marks: Nope

What I am looking forward to this week: Hopefully I can feel the bean soon.

We did sale the extra bedroom set this week. So now the nursery is clear. Priming the walls are next!

No comments: