Thursday, May 6, 2010

14 Weeks

How Far along: 14 Weeks

Total weight gain: I will find out next Wednesday

Maternity clothes: No but I defiantly need some pants. Even my belly band is starting not to cut it

Sleep: I love sleep! However turning over in the night is a challenge. It's not comfortable and there is always groaning going on.

Best Moment this week: Getting a box from my mom. She sent a box full of stuffed animals for the baby. I cried it was so sweet!

Movement: Not yet

Gender: GIRL. I am 99.9 % sure.

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 26 weeks

Belly button: In for the time being.

Cravings: Chocolate milkshakes! Mmmmmm J even made me homemade ice cream last night. I love that man!

What I miss: Eating regularly. It seems every time J calls to check on me I am always eating.

Stretch Marks: Nope

What I am looking forward to this week: Seeing my Aunt who is coming in TODAY and hearing beans heartbeat again!

No comments: