Thursday, May 20, 2010

16 Weeks




How Far along:
16 Weeks

Total weight gain: Will find out in 2 weeks

Maternity clothes: A few tops so I can hide the unzipped zipper! I am going buy pants this weekend. It's just past time.

Sleep: Been great lately. Turning over at night is getting difficult. The best part was hearing J tell the bean good night last night! awwww

Best Moment this week: Getting to the 4 month mark

Movement: I'm (not so) patiently waiting

Gender: Boy. We will find out in 5 weeks

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 24 weeks

Belly button: In but It's a big open hole. Lol

Cravings: Flour tortillas with salsa!

What I miss: Not much right now. things are going rather well!

Stretch Marks: Nope

What I am looking forward to this week: Feeling the bean.


No comments: