Monday, May 17, 2010

New things to worry about.

My life has gone from carefree but on a schedule to planned and up in the air. I know sounds crazy right. We used to know exactly what the big picture was planned out to be. Where we would be in a year what position we’d be in work wise and it was a nice comfortable feeling. Now everything is up in the air! Not knowing what the next 2 months hold, where we will be, who we will be with. It’s all quite scary. I remember this exact feeling when Jason switched companies a few years back. I scared me to no end. However it turned out great. I guess what’s really eating at me is that every decision we have to make for the next year for everything depends on what is going to happen in the next week. I used to think no matter what happens the two of us will be fine. We have so much security that nothing could bother us. Now with someone new in the picture I think it just terrifies me of all the things that could happen. I need to just remember to breathe in the next week.

No comments: