Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's a .....................














Baby! I forgot to update a few days ago that my appointment got pushed back until this Friday. I know I am gluten for punishment! J had to go out of town for a few days at the last minute so we had to push it. He however made up for it with a very expensive purchase I have been dying for for about a year now! I now have the new photoshop CS5! Badass! SO he is forgiven. So we will find out Friday. My appointment is at 1:30. It's going to be a long morning. Good news however I have the day off!
On another note. The lack of sleep has made me notice how much bean has been moving at night. Normally I would think this is cute. Not after hearing the stories of how J when he was a baby DID NOT SLEEP AT ALL. I told J about this discovery the other morning and he just sighed and said we're in trouble.

No comments: