Thursday, July 22, 2010

25 Weeks

How Far along: 25 Weeks

Total weight gain: Find out tomorrow. I have a feeling it is a good jump.

Maternity clothes: Oh Yeah

Sleep: We have good nights like the past 2 where I just pass out and turn over maybe once. Then we have nights like Sunday night where little man kicked and turned from 3 in the morning until 6. He is so getting me prepared for his arrival. My sleep now depends on his mood and how active he is.

Best Moment this week: Watching the baby move while laying in bed with J. We haven't laughed that hard in I can't tell you when. It was the funniest thing.

Movement: It's getting crazy

Gender: Boy! All Boy!

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 15 weeks. I am half nervous half excited!

Belly button: Flat.

Cravings:If it's cold I am all about it! I love waffles!

What I miss: Bending over and not falling, not needing help to get up, eating like a normal human.

Stretch Marks: Nope

What I am looking forward to this week: Seeing the little man tomorrow on our ultrasound. Please send us good thoughts for his little foot!

I believe the honeymoon phase of my pregnancy is coming to an end. I am starting to get tired pretty easy again, and I am really starting to show. I have a feeling I gained a good bit in the last 4 weeks. This little guy is growing I can tell by the amount I am eating. It's getting insane!

No comments: