Monday, July 12, 2010

So I'm back!

I love coming back to work after vacation. NOT! Especially when nothing got done while I was gone. I think a few folks just sat and took there own work vacation while I was gone. So not only have I lost a week when it comes to orders but nothing got followed up on checked out etc. The real screwed up part is it's not my job to do any of this stuff. But if it doesn't get done I will get blamed. Like I said that's the screwed up part.
"Vacation" was nice. I feel like I need a few days off for some real relaxation. To top it off J left yesterday for Pittsburgh for a week so I am on my own. Believe me I love the alone time and I know he does to but after about 2 nights I am over it. I just wish he and I could get away for a few days. And not like a "oh let's drive a few hours and get away." A true getaway. Where an airplane is required. But that is not going to happen. So I am just sucking it up and moving on. I do hope however we can have some kind of little trip in the next month or so.
J's new job is going very well. They love him and he is liking it so much better. We don't have to worry about him being bored for a long while.
So we registered 2 weekends ago for the little man. We decided on blue and chocolate with a monkey theme. It's amazing how much stuff an 8 lbs baby needs. I think we spent 2 hours in Babies R Us and an hour in Target. We were so tired when we were done. Our formal dining room looks like baby land right now. We have all the boxes from the crib, changing table, night stand, rocker, high chair, and monitor in there. I am waiting on the room to get painted so J can start assembling all these things.

No comments: