Monday, April 6, 2009

14 Days past Ovulation!

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT”S GOING ON! I am officially 14 days past ovulation. Which means Aunt Flo would be showing today or tomorrow. All my AF symptoms have disappeared. I am not hormonal, I don’t have cramps which I had on and off over the weekend and I awoke this morning to my temperature heading north. (It usually goes down when AF is coming.) Well it went down Saturday and Sunday and all of a sudden this morning it went up. I wouldn’t say it skyrocketed but it went up, which it has never happened to me at this point and time in any given cycle. So I think I am going to break down and buy a test and if it doesn’t go down in the morning I’ll make myself test. So there is my update! Ahhhh so annoyed!

This picture is from almost 5 years ago. Wow how we have changed! J looks like a college kid!