Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WARNING: Don't mess with me today!

Well she showed this morning. I am in a horrible mood. Work is also kicking my butt, and my husbands gone on business again. I can’t wait for vacation! 

"Another day has almost come and gone 
Can't imagine what else could wrong 
Sometimes I'd like to hide away somewhere and lock the door 
A single battle lost , but not the war 

cause Tomorrow's another day 
And I'm thirsty anyway 
So bring on the rain 

It's almost like the hard times circle round 
A couple drops , and they all start coming down 
Yeah, I might feel defeated, 
and I might hang my head 
I might be barely breathing - but I'm not dead 

cause Tomorrow's another day 
And I'm thirsty anyway 
So bring on the rain"

Artist: Jo Dee Messina 
Album: Burn 
Title: Bring On The Rain

No comments: