Thursday, April 30, 2009

EaGER Study

Back to life back to reality. That song has been playing in my head the past couple of days. So I don’t know if I mentioned I was looking into participating in the EaGER trial where I live. I’ve decided to back out. I am just not willing to take the risk. You just never know. I was really interested for a few reasons,

                -They give you a “very sensitive” fertility monitor. (It’s the CBEFM; scroll down it was my big expense)

                -They are like a hawk watching you and your cycles, taking blood doing ultrasounds (Control something I struggle with, and this was going to give me more)

                -They pay you! (Nothing is ever wrong with that!)

But in the end you just don’t know. It’s a study so they can’t guarantee. I just wanted to share the info in case anyone else is interest.

No comments: