Thursday, April 2, 2009

So Cruel!


I just had the worst and most evil trick played on me. Who did this awful thing to me?......... Yours truly! Yup that’s right I did it to myself. Let me explain. I am 10days past ovulation today. Well I woke up at 3:30 realized it wasn’t time to get up so I rolled over. The next thing I know I am getting up going to the bathroom and saying ahh what the hell, I’ll just pee on a stick. I know it won’t be positive. Well 3 minutes later it turns bright pink. Oh my god, I am pregnant! How could this be, no sore boobs, no hunger, totally not what I experienced last time, but they say every pregnancy is different. So I bring the test to Jason and he just gets this huge grin that melts my heart. Everything I have to do just starts running through my mind.
1 Call Dr
2 Make Jason keep his mouth shut for the day
3 Tell the girls on BOTB
4 Call my friend A and J (They will freak out!)
As soon as I turn around to go stare at the stick, the stick that has brought this wonderful news I have desperately been waiting for, for years now my phone dings………
It’s Jason he’s on his flight. Flight? He was just here. Then at that moment heartbreak just floods in. It was a dream. A stupid damn dream, are you kidding me? How incredible mean! Now I am sure we didn’t get pregnant this month! So frustrated!

1 comment:

Michelle Claire said...

That sucks girl, I'm so sorry!