Tuesday, March 31, 2009

8 Days past Ovulation

So I am back from my world wind of a mini vacation to Houston. FUN FUN! I got to eat crawfish and visit with my favorite Aunt and Uncle! I am going to a wedding in May and I found the perfect dress. I figure I will wear close toe black pump if it is a night affair and black open toe heels if it’s an afternoon thing! I just absolutely love it. It came from my favorite store, White House Black Market.





On the baby front I am waiting. I wouldn’t say patiently waiting. Although getting away this past weekend did wonders for my stress and anxiety level on the fertility front. I’m just so tired of this baby making journey. We have been on it for 2 years. Who would have known it was going to be this hard for me to get knocked up. I had no clue. What just kills me though is, it is me. It’s not my husband’s fault but yet he has to deal with this entire BS too. Anyway, no symptoms yet. With my miscarriage I had sore boobs at 12 days past ovulation, and that was really it. Oh and I also almost hurled the night before I got my positive home pregnancy test at 12 days past ovulation because I saw a hot dog on TV. Honestly, I don’t think it happened. It’s just my instincts. They have never led me wrong before. I have to stop now. My husband would fuss at me for being so negative. He says I am a downer. Just so hard to stay positive after all we’ve been trough.


On another note, we are most likely moving in July. But more on that later!

No comments: