Monday, March 23, 2009

Clomid Update!

So the past couple of days I have just been waiting. Waiting for my husband to get home, waiting for my trip to Houston to visit my favorite Aunt, and most of all waiting to ovulate. Well I am glad to say all have happened with the exception of one. The one I am still waiting on? My trip! Which means yes….I OVULATED!  In case you don’t know, when I miscarried it royally messed my reproductive system up! SO this is a huge deal! And did I feel it! Last month it was a little twinge. Holy crud this month I felt like my ovaries were going to pop out of my sides. I have never in my life felt pain like that. It took everything in me to get through dinner on Sunday night and not scream I AM GOING TO DIE! But there are great positives to this. I got my positive on my OPK on Sunday in less than a minute. Usually it takes about 5 minutes. So now I get to wait again. We get to go into what is known as the 2 Week wait. It’s more like the 2 week torture! But at least I have a trip to keep my mind off of it. I do have to say as soon as my husband and I got into the car last night to go home I let out the hugest yelp in pain. His response “Must mean its working!” I just looked at him and smiled. He knows just what to say to make me feel better.

On another note we started talking about names again. We have a boy’s name nailed down. We have had that one solid since before I was pregnant. The girl’s is what we are still working on. He just loves names of flowers. I am trying to compromise with it. We’ll see what happens.

One last note, which I have decided, when and if we ever end up pregnant again. This is the only place where I plan on saying anything. My wonderful husband will be telling whomever, whenever he wants. I will have no part in it! This is the deal, he gets to tell but he is the one who gets to untell if we have to. Because I just refuse to do that. I can also say if we do get pregnant and something happens again. It will be the last time. We will forever be a family of 4, us and the dogs! These are just a few things I am not even willing to talk about. It’s just how it’s going to be and my husband is on board a 100%. So here’s to hoping we have good news in a few weeks!

No comments: