Thursday, September 2, 2010

31 Weeks

How Far along: 31 Weeks

Total weight gain: 28lbs I am mentally dealing with it

Maternity clothes: Oh Yeah

Sleep: I just had 2 nights of great sleep. Oh my it was glorious!

Best Moment this week: Right now they are all good ones

Movement: All the time. He has even found a new toy. It's called my hip bone.

Gender: Boy! All Boy!

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 9 weeks. SINGLE DIGITS!

Belly button: A tad poking out. Just a tad

Cravings: Sweets and sweets! I made homemade ice cream this week. It was heaven!

What I miss: Being able to do things for myself

Stretch Marks: Nope fingers crossed

What I am looking forward to this week:My 3 best girlfriends are flying up from back home. I think they felt bad for me because I have been grounded my entire pregnancy and haven't been able to go home. We are going to have so much fun!


No comments: