Thursday, September 30, 2010

35 Weeks

How Far along: 35 WeeksTotal weight gain: 32 lbs total.

Maternity clothes: You know it

Sleep: It just sucks. I can't wait to sleep through the night again. In like 18 years

Best Moment this week: Everyday closer to the end is a good day.

Movement: He is an ACTIVE little boy. That's for sure!

Gender: Boy! All Boy!

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 5 weeks. Ohh that's keeps getting smaller and smaller!

Belly button: It's so out. I can't hide it anymore.

Cravings: Sweets. I so want cinnamon rolls

What I miss: Doing things for myself and seeing my feet. J had to tell me the other day that my dress was dirty. I couldn't see it :-(

Stretch Marks: Nope fingers crossed

What I am looking forward to this week:Being one week closer

So I did get the new SUV last weekend. I love love love it! All I have to do is wash bottles and we are done!

No comments: