Thursday, October 7, 2010

36 Weeks

How Far along: 36 Weeks


Total weight gain: 38 lbs total.

Maternity clothes: You know it

Sleep: What sleep

Best Moment this week: Today! J comes and stays home until the little man gets here!

Movement: His movements aren't nice and cute anymore. They straight up hurt!

Gender: Boy! All Boy! We get to see him again tomorrow!

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 4 weeks. I would even say 3 weeks would be fine!

Belly button: It's so out. I can't hide it anymore.

Cravings: Sweets. I so want cinnamon rolls

What I miss: Doing things for myself and seeing my feet. J had to tell me the other day that my dress was dirty. I couldn't see it :-(

Stretch Marks: They appeared there ugly head last weekend. Uhh

What I am looking forward to this week:Being one week closer

No comments: