Thursday, October 14, 2010

37 WEEKS!

How Far along: 37 Weeks

Total weight gain: 38 lbs total.

Maternity clothes: Even these don't fit

Sleep: What sleep. I am unaware of what this is.

Best Moment this week: Today! I am considered FULL TERM!

Movement: He's in a constant state of motion. Yes start to feel sorry for me!

Gender: Boy! All Boy! There is absolutely no doubt after my ultrasound last Friday.

Labor signs: Bring it on. Anytime is fine!

Belly button: It's so out. I can't hide it anymore.

Cravings: Sweets. 

What I miss: Not hurting. Not having to do a marathon to get up and walk across the room.

Stretch Marks: Yes

What I am looking forward to this week:Being that much closer!


I can officially start walking again. I plan on being as active as possible. I am determined for him to get here before his due date!

No comments: