Thursday, October 28, 2010

39 Weeks

How Far along: 39 Weeks

Total weight gain: 43 lbs total.

Maternity clothes: Whatever fits is what gets worn

Sleep: Between Braxton Hick and him moving this doesn't happen

Best Moment this week: ANy moment I can breathe and sleep at the same time!!!!

Movement: Slowing way down

Gender: Boy! All Boy! 

Labor signs: Last week I was 50% effaced. We'll see tomorrow

Belly button: It's so out. I can't hide it anymore.

Cravings: Biscuits

What I miss: Everything. Don't get me wrong I am so happy I was blessed with my baby but I miss everything that I used to do for myself. 

Stretch Marks: Yes

What I am looking forward to this week:Meeting the little man. J says he will be here on Halloween. I'm going with this because I have to look forward to something or I might just cry. I am miserable.

No comments: