Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dreams

So I had 2 dreams last night. I went to the Dream DIctionary to see what they meant. Here's what I got.

Breath ( I was trying to grab my breath before someone pulled me under water)
To dream that you are trying to catch your breath or that you are out of breath, indicates that you are experiencing some anxiety, tension, or fear concerning a new situation in your waking life.
Labor ( I was in labor and my husband was ignoring me)
To dream that you are laboring, suggests that your goals will take a lot of hard work to accomplish.
If you are a woman and dream that you are in labor, indicates your desire to be pregnant and to start a family. To experience or feel labor pains or Braxton Hicks contractions in your dream, indicate the anticipation of hard work ahead. If you are actually pregnant, then the dream serves as a rehearsal for the actual birth. The dream is trying to prepare you for labor and proper breathing.

1 comment:

Michelle Claire said...

it looks like your subcounsiousness (spelled?)is getting you ready!