Thursday, October 21, 2010

38 Weeks

How Far along: 38 Weeks

Total weight gain: 42 lbs total.

Maternity clothes: I have  a total of 3 outfits as of this morning

Sleep: What sleep. I am unaware of what this is.

Best Moment this week: ANy moment I can breathe and sleep at the same time

Movement: He's slowing down. He is defiantly running out of room

Gender: Boy! All Boy! 

Labor signs: I had a few of what I am pretty sure were Braxton Hicks the other night

Belly button: It's so out. I can't hide it anymore.

Cravings: Sweets. 

What I miss: Not hurting. Not having to do a marathon to get up and walk across the room. There is nothing I do right now that feels normal.

Stretch Marks: Yes

What I am looking forward to this week:Being that much closer!


I am truly hoping this is the last entry I have, because I won't lie I am miserable!

No comments: