Thursday, September 23, 2010

34 Weeks

How Far along: 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: 32 lbs total.


Maternity clothes: Oh Yeah! I am even starting to grow out of them

Sleep: I turn over ever hour at least. However knock on wood I think he has established night and day. If I am up right now it's because of discomfort not him moving.



Best Moment this week: Getting his room almost done and all his clothes washed. I am so close to done I can smell it

Movement: He is an ACTIVE little boy. That's for sure!

Gender: Boy! All Boy!

Labor signs: Better not see any of this for at least 6 weeks. Ohh that's keeps getting smaller and smaller!
Belly button: It's so out. I can't hide it anymore.
Cravings: Still sweets! Also chicken salad

What I miss: DOing things for myself

Stretch Marks: Nope fingers crossedWhat I am looking forward to this week:My new ride! I get my new SUV tomorrow and finishing the registry buying and finishing his room. I can't wait until Oct 1 everything will be done and I can spend the next couple of weeks just relaxing and walking.

No comments: